The greatest desire of women is to have a slender figure and well-defined curves. One of the parts that most concern us, apart from the abdomen and the rubber or cheeks, is the buttocks and the cellulite that forms around them and in the legs properly. In general, the desire is to have large and well-toned glutes, but this can be an extremely difficult task.
The laziness, fatigue, and laziness generated by the strenuous exercise are almost always the number 1 impediment to begin a routine. It is important to know that, as with all exercise, it is important that you maintain a balanced diet. It completely prevents saturated fats and everything that helps the formation of cellulite and fat located in the gluteus.
How do I exercise the glutes properly?
The glutes are not a single muscle. In fact, it is composed of three muscles. So, depending on what you want to achieve, you must choose an exercise that serves to exercise one or the other. If you did not know this, we explained it to you…
The glutes are divided into 3 muscles: gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minorus.
- The gluteus maximus is the largest and is responsible for giving the overall size of the gluteus.
- The middle is in the upper extremity of the gluteus maximus.
- The lower gluteus is found below, at the lower end of the gluteus maximus and this is responsible for giving the round shape so characteristic to the gluteus.
Performing several exercises at random does not ensure that we are exercising these 3 muscles.
It is therefore essential to work these muscles at the same time to achieve the highest possible stimulation, as well as faster results.
Exercises to increase buttocks
This is the best-known exercise to increase the size of the gluteus. There are innumerable postures for proper squats.
What we recommend is that you start to squat without the weight and then start adding it slowly, to be exerting more pressure on the muscles.
- The correct way to do a squat is standing straight, preferably with your legs well apart.
- Bend your knees, without going over your toes, while pulling your hip back slightly.
- Go down as far as you can and go back to the beginning.
- The best way is to repeat this movement about 10 times in sessions of 5.
If you feel that you are exerting the force on the legs, open the legs more. This will allow even more work for the gluteal area.
2. Squat juice
This exercise is perfect for toning the inner muscles of the buttocks.
You can do it with weight on both sides, either a dumbbell or a dumbbell or directly placing a single weight between the legs separated.
- Stand upright, with your back straight and spread your legs apart.
- Bend your knees until they are horizontal and then, with the help of weight, lower.
- Ideally, you feel a pressure on the buttocks when you go down, this is what we are looking for.
- Repeat about 10 times for 5 sets.
3. Squat with jump
It is a variation of the squat. It differs in that when climbing, the knees are stretched by making a jump.
- Impulse until you make the jump, rest for about 10 seconds and go back down to complete a series of 5 minutes.
You may also like to read: HOW TO GET RID OF WHITE BELLY FAT
4. Stride or uproar
This exercise is one of the most effective and with the best results.
- Stand erect, with your back straight and pretend to take a step, stretching the leg forward.
- Use a dumbbell or dumbbell and hold it in your arms. Bend your knees, lower and re-raise without removing the position.
- Perform 10 repetitions every 5 sets.
5. Dead weight
It is excellent for working the lower buttocks. It can be done with weight or without it, but it is advisable to use the use of dumbbells or bars.
- Tilt your hips back slightly flexing your legs.
- Hold this posture for a few seconds and then release. It is important that when you return to the initial position you get the gluteus, this is the basis of the effectiveness of the exercise.
- If you use weight, it is advisable to place it in front of you, with arms stretched or to the sides.
- Perform 10 to 15 repetitions in sets of 5.
Now that you have the 5 best exercises for buttocks augmentation, put into practice and get the shape you want.
Here you can get more information in this blog great depression facts.