To obtain the best results with these masks to lighten the dermis try to be consistent with your application and do not forget to moisturize the face well after removing them. Is clarifying your skin one of your goals? In that case, you should know that almond, a dry fruit recognized for its delicious taste and high nutrient content, can be your best ally.
Its regular consumption helps to prevent many diseases and, when used on the dermis, helps to clarify it. Among the benefits we can get are:
- Strengthen bone tissue (bones and teeth).
- Provide nutrients to the nervous system.
- Reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Increase intellectual level and longevity.
The combination of almonds with other products allows to get great remedies easy to use and very economical to maintain a healthy and cared skin.
Here in below, I present few recipes:
1. Honey and almonds to lighten your skin
Honey is a natural sweetener rich in vitamins and minerals that have antibacterial properties that are of great help for the treatment of acne. This is why it has become a common ingredient in face masks to combat oily skin.Honey lemon
You may also like to read: NATURAL ALMOND OIL: BENEFITS IN BEAUTY AND HEALTH
The combination of honey and almonds is also effective in killing off the skin blemishes so it helps to lighten your skin.
- 1 teaspoon almond oil (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (5 ml)
- 1 teaspoon powdered milk (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon honey (7.5 g)
- In a plastic container mix, all the ingredients until a homogeneous paste are obtained.
- Apply on the skin of your face and let it act for 25 minutes.
- Remove with plenty of cold water.
- Repeat the process 2 to 3 times a week to improve results.
2. Almonds with milk
Another way to use almonds to lighten your skin is by combining them with milk. Milk calcium acts as a regulator on skin tone and stimulates melanocytes. These are the cells responsible for producing the melanin or pigment in the skin. In addition, the moisturizing properties of milk make it an essential ingredient in dry skin masks.
- 4 almonds
- 1 tablespoon milk (10 ml)
- Soak almonds overnight.
- The next day grinds to a fine powder.
- Mix this powder with a tablespoon of milk, until a creamy consistency.
- Apply on the skin of your face and neck, and let it act all night.
- The next morning wash your face with warm water.
- Repeat this procedure daily for 2 weeks and then twice weekly. Soon you will begin to notice how this mask clears your skin.
3. Lemon and almonds
Lemon is an excellent ingredient at the culinary level, worse off the kitchen offers incredible aesthetic contributions. The best of its qualities is its function as a natural lightener, which works on both skin and hair. It is important to use this remedy lemon and almonds alone at night because when in contact with sunlight can cause dry skin and spots. In addition, you should always make sure to go out with sunscreen to reduce the risk of any unwanted pigmentation.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (10 ml)
- 10 drops almond oil
- Mix both ingredients until they are completely integrated.
- Apply on the skin of your face and under the eyes to remove dark circles, but be careful that the mixture does not enter the eyes.
- Let it act all night and, in the morning, rinse with plenty of warm water.
4. Egg and almonds
Another great option to use almonds to lighten your skin is by mixing them with egg. The egg is a protein-rich food that can be used both cooked and raw. In this case, we are going to use raw, since that is how we can get incredible benefits for skin care.
This recipe to lighten the skin also:
- Provides miniaturization to the skin.
- Combats dry skin.
- It acts as firming so it decreases and prevents wrinkles.
- It works as a treatment for oily skin, as it fights the luster and oily consistency of the skin.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons powdered almond (20 g)
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- 1 tablespoon hot water (10 ml)
- In a bowl mix, all the ingredients until a smooth paste are obtained.
- Apply a thick layer on the skin of your face and let it act for 30 minutes.
- After the indicated time, moisten your hands and remove the mixture, while massaging gently.
Yogurt is a super nutritive food that offers excellent benefits for the functioning of the gastrointestinal system and for the strengthening of the immune system. In addition to this, it is also very effective as a facial moisturizer.
- It has antibacterial properties that fight acne.
- Contains lactic acid that softens the skin.
- Relieves sunburn.
- It is a natural lightener.
- 5 tablespoons chopped almonds (50 g)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt (28 g)
- Shreds the almonds and mix in a bowl with the yogurt until obtaining a homogenous paste.
- Apply on the skin of your face and let it act for 15 minutes.
These masks are real to do and you will only need ingredients that you already have at home. Remember that you should perform these facial treatments regularly. At the beginning apply them daily for 2 weeks and then once or twice a week.
If you do not mind, it would be a good idea to leave the masks on all night. Otherwise, you can remove them before bed. After removing the masks do not forget to apply your face cream preferably.